Inspiration

This property could have easily been created from a set of axenometrics such as the ones we drew. I feel that that this image highlights how effective a property made just out of 'boxes' can be.




Charles Darwin and his thinking is very much based on humanities connection with the earth and its ecosystems. I feel that buildings are a very powerful symbol of humanities mark on this earth, and the way they alter nature whilst being a part if it. I would like to convey the symbiosis of the land and the building within my work. I want to give a sense that rather than being disparate entities the two are intertwined. The following structures showcase this overt connection between land and structure.







Images taken from:
www.panoramio.com/photo/1628172
www.greatfa.com/modern-architecture/modern+mexico+architecture.html
www.asaltulis.com/search/the+Earth+House+Estate+L%C3%A4ttenstrasse+in+Dietikon+Switzerland+by+Earth+architect+Peter+Vetsch+

No comments:

Post a Comment